Dr. Ruby Lwo
Dr. Ruby Lwo graduated from Taiwan Yang Ming University and earned her Certificate in Periodontics and Master of Science in Dentistry from the University of Washington.
Prior to her specialty training, Dr. Lwo completed a two-year residency program and practiced three years of general dentistry. She holds numerous awards for her clinical skills and accomplishments. With her experience, Dr. Lwo can provide comprehensive periodontal care to patients and will integrate well with referring dentists and patients alike.
During her spare time, Dr. Lwo enjoys hiking, traveling, and enjoying different cultures. As a former competitive ballroom dancer, Dr. Lwo still enjoys taking classes and casual dancing events.
Dr. Lwo is fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese.
Make an appointment with Dr. Lwo today by calling our Redmond Office at Phone Number 425-895-9575.
- Taiwan, Yang Ming University, School of Dentistry, 2003-2009
- University of Washington, Certificate in Periodontics, M.S.D., 2014-2017
- American Board of Periodontology
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- Award of Dental Department of Taipei Veteran’s General Hospital Doctor Student Paper Report
- First prize award of Dental Department of Taipei Veteran’s General Hospital Resident Doctor Competition
- First prize award of Prosthetic Dental Clinical Operative Competition, Association for Dental Sciences